Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The best high speed I/O design book or tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmedia

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I don't have not much knowledge about high speed I/O design. I have been searched Amazon to find a great reference or textbook. I had no luck.

I wish it's more practical than textbook. For example, the book or tutorial have to go though a detailed example of high speed DRAM interface, PCI-express, USB, etc. If it has lots of examples, i will be great.

If you can think of any, please let me know.

Thank you,
Newmedia

Hello all,

There is no such book? Even a design manual from cadence or synopsys is fine. Please....

i didnot see any specific book entitled high speed IO for the moment, but you may find one chapter in some IO and ESD design related books talked about it.
e.g. chapter6. ESD PROTECTION CIRCUITS FOR HIGH-SPEED I/OS in the book "ESD Protection Device and Circuit Design for Advanced CMOS Technologies by O. Semenov, H. Sarbishaei, and M. Sachdev, 2008."
and there is a classic book "Basic ESD and I/O Design by S. Dabral and T. Maloney, 1998.", but not high speed oriented

Thank you Prcken. I will look them up.

Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.