Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sprial anten designer on ansoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

serikzile0760

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ı have started designer of sprial antenna newly.ı have designer on my pc.I have been working for two weeks.ı designed a few antennas but ı couldnt productivity which ı want.generally my parameters are VSWR and S11.ı am looking those.VSWR and S11 parameters are very high on my designer.sometimes ı making bigger the size of antenna but it isnt doing it.what should ı do.can you help me?

thanks in advance

Try ti use IE3D or CST. CST 2009 is having a inbuild feature of spirals also the mesh at the corners is smart fit so u get good accuracy.

thanks.ı researched internet but ı could not find this program(CST and IE4D).actually ı made a sprial antenna yesterday but the gain is very low at 13.56 mhz.ı should design at 13.56 mhz.ı have only ansoft designer.How can ı get VSWR easily or how can ı get gain bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.