Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spice automated plot possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubrilo

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Spice experts!

Is it possible to have automated plot in spice (PSpice)? Instead, now I'm running transient simulation, then plot and save what I need manually, then change source/parameter and run again... Is it possible to do it simply like in matlab:

for counter
hold
axis(settings);
plot(variables);
end.

P.S. Parametric sweep doesn't help me because I need AC

you can check with a command line version like ngspice for your requirement.

in pspice , maybe , param command (if settable through ) may suit.

Thank you both. I didn't explain precisely at the first place.

Particularly I need AC sweep but with switching therefore non-linear - classic AC sweep is not useful.
Yes, parametric would be more suitable, I can specify the points I want to be analyzed, but this is transient (time) analysis, I have to plot frequency manually again.
Any thoughts?

Particularly I need AC sweep but with switching therefore non-linear - classic AC sweep is not useful.

AC analysis per definition always is a linear and small signal analysis. Thus - if there are time dependent switches in the circuit, you only can do a TRAN analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back