Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMT component help

roeebloch

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can some one help me to find what DC to DC this is ?
The bottom include 8 pins and heat squre

Thanks,
Roee
dc_to_dc.JPG

It seems a 8 - Dual Flat No Lead (DFN) package. I do not find anything with that marking codes.
Do you see any manufacturer logo?
What voltages does it use?

The input is 5V - on pin number 8, pin number 5 is connected to coil, the GND is only the heat-sink , the output I have no Idea what it should be, no manufacture logo, the bottom has heatsink, the coil is 1R5 (probably 1.5 micro henry)
I guess the voltage out can be anything between 3.3V to 1V, attached is bottom side picture

Attachments

• bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
It's complicated to find that part. I have seen a lot of regulators with the same package but with different marking codes.

Maybe other parts of the circuit give you a clue to find the correct component. It could be that a microprocessor or another IC works with this regulator.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back