Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Share some interview and test questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool.man

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys

Share some interview and test questions/answers related to electronics in this post.
It will help all members.

Best Regards.

1. Define electronics?
2. Current is flow of electrons from higher potential to lower, then why we represent direction of current from Positive to negative?

seems to be simple but i ask this in interview, if you can answer this properly without any material i will give more.

Can you answer these two questions "ckshivaram"

No i am not testing everyone here.
The theme of this post is to share some questions and answers asked in the interview and test.
It would help all of us and specially me to improve my basics.

1. What is the use of capacitor at the input and output of power supply, Usually there are 2 cap in parallel, 1. a higher value of 10 uf/63v and other is small value of nf. why 2 cap are required.
2. What is efficiency of regulation.
3. If i use 5V regulator, how do i decide the min and max voltage to the regulator?
4. What is the use of shunt capacitor and resistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back