Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Row and Column address counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulin sheth

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

Can anyone help me to understand what is Row and Column address counter in the SRAM?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Maulin

I am not familiar with the use of the word counter in this context. Are you writing a testbench? Otherwise we refer to address only, which is then decoded to access the correct rows and columns of the SRAM bitcell array.

Thanks.
I am not writing out the testbench but I am looking for a fundamental things.
Like Does all memories support the row and column address counter? Or only specific memory have a both access. I know that most of the memories have a column address counter.But looking for information regarding both i.e. column/row address counter.

No, there's no counter involved in SRAM design, just row and column address decoder. Where did you get the idea?

No, there's no counter involved in SRAM design, just row and column address decoder. Where did you get the idea?

I am lost here too, OP is not a native speaker and must be translating it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back