Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF demultiplexer. Help me,plzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuanhungdt8

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear my friend!
I must use ADS to simulate the RF demultiplexer. However, I can not find anything useful about RF demultiplexer for my study. So who can help me some document? ( schematic circuit, scheme...)
Thanks!

RF demultiplexer is a confusing term to use. A multiplexer can be any 1-X or X-1 frequency selective splitter/combiner.

A diplexer is one example of a multiplexer (1-2 or 2-1).

Cross over region is at least 3dB

RF demultiplexer is also a new term with me. As I know, it is a component in the satellite communication, a produce of ETL systems (**broken link removed**).
Perhaps, it uses to splitter frequency as Wolfie_man said. Is anyone have the information relates to its?

It is a filter structure. You are going to have to know something about the specific filter design in order to "simulate" it. Once you know the cricuit schematic, and the component values, you can run any linear microwave simulator to get the bandwidth, insertion loss ripple, group delay, group delay flatness, etc.

Biff44 is right. Often time it is low pass / high pass topology. You need to know (among others) your specs for how much insertion loss and reverse isolation you need.
Good luck,
bouchy

I have some technical specifications of that device ( in attachment file ). But i still don't know it's structural feature. Who can help me? please.
Thanks so much.

@ abc123:
So what is demultiplexer ? ( as in this link : **broken link removed** )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back