Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Project to replace CY7C64613 in the ICD2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microtronic said:
folks said:
Microtronic said:
ICD2 clone es compatible con windows vista ultimate 32 bits???
No se, por que no se lo preguntas a chavez el todo lo sabe :D

JAJAJAJA, no a esa basura no la queremos aqui en venezuela pero q mas toca calarcelo hasta q llegue el dia de tumbarlo ojala y sea democraticamente.. aunque con los poderes gobernados por el va a ser dificil.. XDXD..

JEJEJE, me caíste bien, pensé que te molestarías, pero es cierto, una cosa es la patria y la otra el "mono" que la representa.
Lo que se te ofrezca acerca del ICD2 aquí estoy para ayudarte. Por cierto yo lo tengo funcionando en un Win xp de 32 bits soporta también el vista mientras no sea de 64bits.

PD. Hay que tratar de comunicarnos en ingles por que nos pueden bannear.
Saludos

folks said:
Microtronic said:
folks said:
Microtronic said:
ICD2 clone es compatible con windows vista ultimate 32 bits???
No se, por que no se lo preguntas a chavez el todo lo sabe :D

JAJAJAJA, no a esa basura no la queremos aqui en venezuela pero q mas toca calarcelo hasta q llegue el dia de tumbarlo ojala y sea democraticamente.. aunque con los poderes gobernados por el va a ser dificil.. XDXD..

JEJEJE, me caíste bien, pensé que te molestarías, pero es cierto, una cosa es la patria y la otra el "mono" que la representa.
Lo que se te ofrezca acerca del ICD2 aquí estoy para ayudarte. Por cierto yo lo tengo funcionando en un Win xp de 32 bits soporta también el vista mientras no sea de 64bits.

PD. Hay que tratar de comunicarnos en ingles por que nos pueden bannear.
Saludos

Good Ok folks.... any thing I ask aid you jejej to help in x circumstance me. I am arming icd2 clone PiCs version I am buying the components to begin to also arm it.... potyo revision 1 this good one but aqui in Venezuela is dificil to obtain to the MCP41010... greetings. excuse by my ingles

Microtronic said:
Good Ok folks.... any thing I ask aid you jejej to help in x circumstance me. I am arming icd2 clone PiCs version I am buying the components to begin to also arm it.... potyo revision 1 this good one but aqui in Venezuela is dificil to obtain to the MCP41010... greetings. excuse by my ingles

As always I said, I recommend building the potyos2 version, it has full support for 3.3 pics and VPP variable.
Why you don't build first and late when you find and buy the mcp41010 (digital resistor) add to the board. You can put a resistor while you find it.

Or why you don't build the pk2 as say Blueroomelectronics, it is most easy to make than the icd2

And please tell me, what do you mean with this: :D
any thing I ask aid you jejej to help in x circumstance me
translate it please:

regards

hi
I want to build potyo2 but i want a detailed description of setting everything up.
I hope it is there somewher?
thanks for the help.

I downloaded the potyo2 from icd2clone.com some time ago, maybe three weeks or a month , and the board showed rev 2007.06.21. Today I rechecked the site and the version to download is 2006.12.07.

Someone knows the reason/s of the change? I've soldered all components now :(

Thanks in advance

Much easier to build a PICkit 2 clone, half the parts and almost all the functionality (and in some ways more) of an ICD2.
**broken link removed**
Junebug (PICkit 2 + 18F1320 Tutor) & Mongoose robot

Hi Blueroomelectronic ! Do you free hex file of 2550 in your kit? I want to build one by myself.

Thanks!

samneang said:
Hi Blueroomelectronic ! Do you free hex file of 2550 in your kit? I want to build one by myself.

Thanks!

As the previous poster stated, it's part of MPLAB 7.62 and the PICkit 2 standalone software.
PK2V021000.hex is the firmware for it.

Oh,very helpful for me.
Thanks very much!

My ICD2 clone works well with 16F, but does not work at all with the 30F. What could be wrong, it does not even recognize the mcu?

I build PK2 when I connect it to PC I show me: PICkit 2 VPP voltage level error as show below. I think because I replace the 680uH by 100uH because I can not find the 680uH inductor. So anyone help me what should I do now.

I whould very gratefull to all of you !

I am building icd2clone Potyo2, but I can not find the inductance 170 uH, Can I replace it with another?

Hi Potyo ! In the potyo schematic can I replace the BC327 and BC237 by BC457 and BC557 transistor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back