Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to find template_stm.c file in Stm32CubeIDe

Rimvis123

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey,

I'm new with programing and I do this thing just to get my bachelor degree and that's it. My project is just a lamp which works with scd-40 gas sensor, if CO2 is higher than 2000 ppm it will automatically turn on alarm. I can see values from my sensor using UART and everything works fine, but my project also has RF line with smt antenna. I made a different code to check if my system can be seen with st ble toolbox app by this video:
and it works. Now I want to see my CO2 concentraciot with this the same app and I found that somebody did it, but just with different sensor. Now my problem is that I'm just copying code (started from "BLE Code") and there is a file "template_stm.c" I have only "template_stm.h", how I can get that file? Do I need generate it somehow or what? I'm working with Stm32CubeIDE software. I also added a photo from my project "project manager".

Attachments

• _ _mwe1901 (1).pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 1714405715555.png
    1714405715555.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 28

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: