Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem about tsmc18rf process

Status
Not open for further replies.

hltll

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, everybody,
A problem encountered when I use tsmc18rf process to design divider by 2. When I use normal device, the schematic can easily work to 3GHz, but if I use rf device, I should consume much more current to reach 3GHz. My problem is that what is the work range the normal device in tsmc18rf process can work correctly. As working to 3GHz, the model of the normal device in tsmc18rf is still right ? Thanks.

This is the first time I use tsmc18 process, I am not sure about the frequency range each model can work correctly, there are normal devices and rf devices. I wonder how high frequency the normal devices can work to and how high frequecny we should use rf devices. I have not found any useful information about this in tsmc18 pdk.

Is there anybody knows this? Please help me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.