Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

printed antenna tester concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNA2683

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys

I having a trouble to test a PCB antenna with my fixture. I'm testing the antenna return lost , and when I'm using the fixture the antenna RL Vs frequency is moving.
i think that my main issue it that some of the fixture part are metal and they are the reason for RL Vs frequency moving.

are you familiar with common fixture designs? What are the materials that is common to use to build the fixture ?

thanks

I'd relate test conditions to nominal mounting of the antenna. How is it defined?

Generally it's just expectable that antenna impedance is strongly affected by mounting situation and in most cases also by feed cable common mode properties. It's impossible to eliminate these effects, you'll rather try to achieve a reproducible situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back