Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me...in making gerber in cadence16.3 and changing font size on silkscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

santu7885

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all.....

have a good day....

I am new to this forum....

I am making a pcb in cadence16.3....

I have idea with orcad9.1 layout....

please help me in routing in cadence with your suggestions...i have done manual routing taken so much time...
If I want to change the ref text font size...wat have to do??....

how to make gerber files....??

Click on the text-tool in the toolbar, now double click on the text you want to change the font size of, a "Text Edit" dialog window will open. Change the properties of the text you want to change such as line width, text height, character aspect etc. You cannot change the font size directly as such.

To make gerber files go to Option menu, click on Post Process Settings ...., a Post Process spread sheet will open, click on the post process properties you want to change as per your requirement and close the spread sheet.
Now click on Auto menu, click on Run Post Processor. Gerber files will generate.

hi....
I am using cadence 16.3....
may be you replied for ORCAD 9.1 version...
I have idea about orcad9.1...cadence16.3 is new to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back