Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me DC-DC regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

xride

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi dear
I want to make dc-dc power supply input 5v output adjustable 3Ampere please give me schematic n part2 n value

Hi,

you did not try to find a solution on your own?
How many of those schematics are available in the internet? Hundreds? Thousands?
How many similar discussions are here in this forum?

I can only repeat:
There are a lot of SMPS IC manufacturers. Alll want to earn money with selling their ICs. Therefore they provide all necessary informations, tools, application notes, schematics....
Go to one of the manufacturers internet sites and find online selection guides to select the optimal IC.
Or go to distributor´s internet sites and do the same.

One example:
https://www.linear.com/products/internal_power_switch_buck

Klaus

Reactions: xride

xride

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi,

you did not try to find a solution on your own?
How many of those schematics are available in the internet? Hundreds? Thousands?
How many similar discussions are here in this forum?

I can only repeat:
There are a lot of SMPS IC manufacturers. Alll want to earn money with selling their ICs. Therefore they provide all necessary informations, tools, application notes, schematics....
Go to one of the manufacturers internet sites and find online selection guides to select the optimal IC.
Or go to distributor´s internet sites and do the same.

One example:
https://www.linear.com/products/internal_power_switch_buck

Klaus

You can give me referenc link for switching module sir

Hi,

You can give me referenc link for switching module sir
Why? Because you are too lazy to do an internet search "DCDC module" on your own?

Klaus

xride

Stop being a baby xride.

There are thousands of designs and parts you can use, just search for them yourself. Nobody can help you choose one using parts available near you and in any case you have not told us what DC input voltage INPUT you have to start with. We don't know if you need a step-up or a step-down converter and regulator.

Brian.

Stop being a baby xride.

There are thousands of designs and parts you can use, just search for them yourself. Nobody can help you choose one using parts available near you and in any case you have not told us what DC input voltage INPUT you have to start with. We don't know if you need a step-up or a step-down converter and regulator.

Brian.

I want to have tools PSU dc-dc input 5v and output variables minimal 5v with short-circuit and with a large enough amperage 5A

Last edited:

I get the impression you think this site is for getting professional engineers to do free design work for you. If so you have the wrong idea about what this forum is for.

I wish I could remember that site I ran across that was a clearing house for matching up prospective clients with consultants and allowed both parties to negotiate a pay rate for the job. Seems like that is more along the lines of what you require.

---update---
Hehe, found it. https://www.freelancer.com/info/how-it-works.php. You can ask someone there to do the job for $0 and see how that goes. ;-)

do you need isolation?, if not do a sepic.
But give more info for better recomendation.

- - - Updated - - -

xride...i have a present for you...loads of LTspice simulations of SMPS's so that you can take your pick......you can even adjust them to get your required output if you wish...ie, adjust the duty cycle etc

- - - Updated - - -

Also, top of page 33 of this has something nearly to your requirement...
http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/datasheet/1871fe.pdf
...you can put that into ltspice and get it working there.

Attachments

• Topologys BASIC _Hard switched.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 73

Thanks to all, I surrender, I who do not have basic knowledge elekto just wanted to make something for myself, and sorry if I'm wrong post in this forum

Hi,

I surrender, I who do not have basic knowledge elekto just wanted to make something for myself, a
Surrender? I can't see that you did anything yourself.
We gave you all you need...datasheets links to informations and tools...but it seems you even didn't read it.

Do you expect that we read the datasheets and write the content here as a post?
If you can read the post, then I expect you can read datasheets, too.

Similar questions I already answered here in this forum ... but I won't do this for every single user.
All the forum posts, all the information is available for you.
That's how a forum works.

It seems you expect extensive individual help from a forum ....but we (moderators and all other posters) don't get money...if you need somebody to do your job, then consider to spend some money.

Klaus

Thank you sir ,, I found the link to this forum when searching for articles about what I want ,, there are many articles and datashet I found ,, after I read a lot more confused, determine where ic, and the question arises which component serves to short-circuit protection the psu later, so that I can enable the short-circuit protection and no protection to destroy components short..i'm wanted to have a dc-dc psu adjustsble minimal input 5v so that it serves as a data cable and psu 5A

XLSemi?
Interesting find Brian.
The chip appears to be a clone of the earliest "Simple Switchers" from National.

xride

yes , as per Brians email , this is a buck converter controller with on -chip fet

xride

I speak English badly garbled ,, ,, translate datasheet.for reassure give me a picture of recommendation so that I can have a dc-dc power supply adjustable 5A with a short-circuit protection At 650 milliampere range, and can be switched without protection

A recommendation: buy a copy of "The Art of Electronics", and read at least chapter 9 (which is about all power supply related stuff). Maybe the chapters before that, if you don't understand something. Doing so will give you an understanding of the task you want to do. Maybe you can then design the DC-DC-converter you need by yourself. If not, you will at least know which question to ask here, and can understand the answers given to you.
Or you just call up ebay and do a search for "dc-dc converter adjustable" and hope you get something which doesn't blow up after 5 minutes...

xride

Status
Not open for further replies.