Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Pic 16f876a Pure Sinewave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the zip files,what should the maximum power for this inverter? What can I do for using the same circuit but get at least 5000W or 3000W?

Thanks.

Re: pwm inverter

HI
you can prduce a pwm in pic16fxxx.
you need 4 pulse for full bridge.
you must use both of ccp1 and ccp2 and div them to four pulse.
this code is for pic 16f876A with PICBasic Pro
define ccp1_reg portc
define ccp1_bit 2
define hpwm1_timer 2

Re: pwm inverter

HI
you can prduce a pwm in pic16fxxx.
you need 4 pulse for full bridge.
you must use both of ccp1 and ccp2 and div them to four pulse.
this code is for pic 16f876A with PICBasic Pro
define ccp1_reg portc
define ccp1_bit 2
define hpwm1_timer 2
Kindly elaborate with annotations for code explanation
TIA

hello everyone

I have developed a 4kva inverter using pic uC's and also a 2.5Kva inverter using Atmel iC's.
Both are sine inverters with minimal harmonics.

If anyone wants details. please contact, I will give full details & guidance.

@kripacharya

2.5kva and 4kva sounds interesting, can you share info about this project of yours? I'm interested on PIC design seems i have already programmer and some info about in's and out's of PIC, I hope you could share this one with all us here.

Regards,

hi kripacharya,
can you post the full schematic and source code? thanks

hello everyone, I have developed a 4kva inverter using pic uC's and also a 2.5Kva inverter using Atmel iC's. Both are sine inverters with minimal harmonics. If anyone wants details. please contact, I will give full details & guidance.
You may freely post the project in the forum instead asking who needs. Anyone interested will download the files themselves. If you are expecting to contact you by mail or PM and expect monetary benefits, i think your post deserves to be elsewhere in this forum.

You may freely post the project in the forum instead asking who needs. Anyone interested will download the files themselves. If you are expecting to contact you by mail or PM and expect monetary benefits, i think your post deserves to be elsewhere in this forum.

Exactly my feelings

please shift my post elsewhere then. Thank you.

Re: pic pwm inverter

PIC sine-wave inverters circuit and software, here:
**broken link removed**
:D

Sir, i really need this your design to guide me for my project right now but the url is said to be invalid. pls, i need to design a microcontroller based inverter of 500W. thanks

Can you kindly reupload the zip file.the file is broken.thanks in advance

Please kindly reupload the zip file.it is damaged.i downloaded 20kb instead of 1.14mb.thanks

Please kindly reupload the zip file.it is damaged.i downloaded 20kb instead of 1.14mb.thanks

hello dear, here is the file

Attachments

• sine wave inverter.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,048
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back