Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb design-problem facing to manual routing & ground fil

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishor jadhav

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcb design

hi friends i am new user of protel 99 se pcb design. i was get to place component in pcb but problem facing to manual routing & ground filling. so please help me how to manual routing in protel

pcb design

While you have the "Help file" in software, just put an effort of reading it. Thaz all Simple. Nothing like Self study. Good luck

pcb design

Hi...

First enable the electrical grid. This is used to find the centre snap point of the pad. Then use the keys P & T. (i.e: the P denoted the place mode and the T denoted the trace). Pick the pad centre and start to route. Plz take care that the design rule is set correctly and also turn-on the online DRC.

pcb design

Dear all,

>>If you would like to make PCB,please contact me .Our factory in Shenzhen,China.

regards
peter
www.htdpcb.com
E-mail:peter@htdpcb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back