Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Negative regulated voltage solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunal_299

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,
I have regulated +12 Volt on my board. I need -12 volt regulated for rail to rail supply of OP-AMP.
Does anybody have simple solution i.e. in single chip solution to have voltage inverter with regulated output.?
OR any IC with multiple output having input voltage range upto 24 volt and output voltage range +12V, -12V?
I know about ICL7661 series but its output is not regulated.

Thanks n regards.

Last edited:

Yup, I'm familiar with 7912 but it needs -12v at its i/p. It is not inverter.

I am asking some simple solution which integrates voltage inverter as well as voltage regulator.

Thanks.

I have seen something similar for a 5v supply the designer mimicked as if it were both +5v and -5V from a single 9V DC.
But sorry I don't have any more info.

Look for the Murata NME1212, it takes 10V to 13V in on two pins and produces regulated 12V out on another two. There is no connection between input and output so you can wire the input ground to the +12V output and produce -12V directly from your input voltage. A one component solution!

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back