Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with proteus simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathkamla

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please i need help with the attached proteus microcontroller simulation, the hex file load okay but when i press the key, the leds dont come on.
Also where can i find materials using proteus with the pic16f84a, thats the microcontroller that i have for now thanks

Attachments

• keypad cct.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 91

Hey! change the supply, I wish I knew how to attach what I did to make it work but I looked around can't find it and i don't have much time!

but just go to sources change the supply, remember that blue means logic level zero and red means logic level one, so watch out for those! if you don't get this email me at chieftsonga@yahoo.com and i will forward you the Schematic will relevent changes!

The ground is not connected to the minus of the buttery, you have placed the ground there but you haven't connected it.
Move the ground a little lower and draw a wire, then it will work.

- - - Updated - - -

Never expect proteus to connect pins just because you place them touching each-other in the schematic, you have to draw a wire.

Your mcu freq is 32KHz? Whay Fosc are you using? Make resistors connected to led 330 ohms each.

Thanka all, i have done all the corrections the leds comes on but i get error messages which says logic contentions detected on nets #00004 to nets #00006 the simulation does not work the way it should

Status
Not open for further replies.