Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help to find a devices that can uncover hidden camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

crime_prevent

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
detecting hidden camera

I need to find a reliable devices that can uncover hidden camera.

I tried to use one of those LED lasers that reflect the light off the lens, but it's will be impossible to get the reflection without standing within 1 foot of the camera lens.

are you guys familiar with the signature characteristics of this creepy devices? what are some of the procedures I need to do to uncover those devices?

Re: need help to find a devices that can uncover hidden came

Hi

I assume your looking to detect wireless cameras ?
Do you want simply to detect the camera is present or pick up and display what the camera is watching ?

Kram1966

It can be both wired and wireless

I try to use a antenna that intercept frequency between 800Mhz-2.4Ghz, but was not able to display the video. The instrument indicate there is frequency in the 1.5 GHz range. So the wireless signal must have been encrypted or transmitted by exotic mode.

kram1966 said:
Hi

I assume your looking to detect wireless cameras ?
Do you want simply to detect the camera is present or pick up and display what the camera is watching ?

Kram1966

If the camera is being used in the dark, it will likely have an infrared illuminator, which will be visible to any other CCD-camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back