Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in design mixer having input output relation with AWR microwave office

Status
Not open for further replies.

babak.amoun

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i have the input voltage versus output current equation as i(t)=I0*e^avi(t) in an element and want to use this element in a circuit to have a mixer but i dont know from where should i start
can anybody help me
one thing i know is that this elements acts like a diode but there is a difference between a diode equation and this equation and i dont know how should i use it as a diode and how to use the diode in mixer circuit in AWR
please help me

Hello again
i could implement my mixer in AWR but i have problems tuning it actually the equation was for a transistor and had to design the mixer by a BJT i did it but now i dont know what are the appropriate values for LO and RF. i taught the LO frequency must be much higher than RF signal but only when these two frequencies are near to each other the output is like am modulated signal
i searched everywhere but no one told how much the lo and the isolator which is made of inductor and capacitor must be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back