Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Navigating around a board

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzkunal

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have somehow managed to locate a component out of my design space but unfortunately its location is too far too the left of the design and the scroll / zoom function doesnt let me go out that far.

Does anyone know how to change this pref?

Also is it possible to rubberband components and nets so when you drag a component the net moves with it?

thanks

Sorry Altium Designer 6

Had a 3rd question too: how do you select multiple nets and change properties such as width for ALL of them. I have tried selecting multiple nets but when I right click and change width it only changes for that segment...

You can select multiple objects using the find similar objects command. Just right click in the pcb and select it from the top of the menu (or shift+f). Then just click the object you want as a selection. A menu will come up were you can define how the objects should match. Once done press ok and Altium will select all objects matching and give you a properties box to alter the different parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back