Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My LG tv doesn't remember settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrabac

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My LG tv dont remember settings

Hello, I have LG 22LG3000 lcd tv. Problem is that when I turn off tv and later turn on tv I get welcome screen, like screen when tv was first time started and I need to go thru the wizzard and save settings. It looks like My tv goes to factory reset mode (factory default settings) every time it turn off/or in standby.

Last edited:

Re: My LG tv dont remember settings

Usually problem can be with embedded code bug writing into memory or circuit related issue or the chip gone bad. But u cannot solve any of these issues as its completely packed TV from OEM.

U can try doing manual factory reset completely, delete all data if any on TV, disconnect TV from all inputs and after some time try again to set it to ur settings. If this does not solve, better go for nearby LG repair center.

Hope that helps!!

Re: My LG tv dont remember settings

just chang the eeprom chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back