Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mentor graphics daic ....simulation ..error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASHUTOSH RANE

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI GUYS
i am working in mentor garphics DAIC tool for modelling the switched capacitor resonator LDI Loop for sigma delta adc. actually i want to estimate the opamp specifications for my design using a macro block present in the mentor graphics....actually my problem is while simulating i am getting some error. due to which tool do not invoke EZwave window. Sir i have attached the file from one university which i am following for doing schematic and simulation. I was simulating the simple inverter and RC low pass filter, but the above error occurred. Sir i have followed the correct procedure that is given in first two files viz.DIG_SCH and DIG_SIM. after the schematic i went for simulation (file 2)dig sim. Up to 3rd step it was ok but when i went for 4th step the above error occured I have attached the screen shot for that also , in that the at left bottom the warning is written i tried many time to find about the warning but i failed, So sir please can you give me some suggestions so that i can solve the Problem.
:-D

Attachments

• Screenshot-2.png
    Screenshot-2.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot-1.png
    Screenshot-1.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 109
  • dig_sch(2).pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 98
  • dig_sim.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 112

i think there is an error in ur previous schematic for which u hv created the symbol.please check your symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back