Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS Layout: EM simulation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdstavares

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone. I'm having some troubles performing the layout.

I am having the error:
"ERROR : At least one port pin or bondwire end is not fully connected to a conductive part of the design (see the layout processing report for details).This setup is invalid for a Momentum simulation."
But, when I go to the design report I don't have any error "Report for Rectifier_LayoutCircuit_lib:Rect_lay5:layout (layout): There are no unconnected pins. There are no nodal mismatches. There are no wires in layout. There are no nets in the layout whose objects do not touch. There are no net overlap zones in the layout. Manufacturing grid is disabled in the layout. There are no pcell evaluation errors in the layout hierarchy. There are no parameter value mismatches. Overlaid items: Overlapping wires/traces not on the same net: None"

Can anyone give me some tips?

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back