Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPG Detector interfacing to 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raju_epigon

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am doing a project using LPG detector. I need to interface the LPG detector to 8051. can Anybody help me, how to interface the LPG dector to 8051 and send me the circuit digram also.

and guide me, which sensor is best for this, which also available in tamilnadu.

Best Regards,
R. B. Raju

A complete assembled tested kit of LPG detector with Relay contacts for output is available at www.united77.com/projects.htm. You may then connect the relay contacts to interface your 8051 circuit or use an Optocoupler in place of the relay. The kit includes schemtaics, description with one assembled PCB working on 12 volts AC/DC. (Power supply is not included)..Cheers

Raju_epigon

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
but They do not sell the source code or hex file with that KIT. they say that they will just give a relevant file but in case how can a beginner will do that

Added after 1 minutes:

i also want to ask you that do the microcontroller comes with a burned program or not

pratyathedon said:
but They do not sell the source code or hex file with that KIT. they say that they will just give a relevant file but in case how can a beginner will do that. i also want to ask you that do the microcontroller comes with a burned program or not
The said kit of LPG detector is based on a quad Op-amp (LM324) and not built with microcontroller. For other projects with microcontroller, a pre - programmed microcontroller is provided in the kit. As it is a bussiness they do not give out original source codes which is clearly mentioned in the disclaimer on the website...Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.