Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lpc2148 Doubt regarding button configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

marthoma

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey hiii.....in my project i have few external buttons which is used to trigger the message sending part,torch lights and few other things....so to which should i connect these buttons to cause interrupts when pressed?

should it be connected to extint0 pin or to eintx??

in my project i have few external buttons which is used to trigger the message sending part,torch lights and few other things....so to which should i connect these buttons to cause interrupts when pressed?

If they are inputs,you can connect them to analog/digital Input/Output(whatever they may be) to the I/O ports directly and run an interrupt service routine for each one of them,checking every device to see whether it is sending an interrupt or not.If the devices are more than the ports available,you can multiplex the sensors.Here is how :
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.