Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] dsPIC Configuration bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolGuy99

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking for the pdf which explains these config bit
Helping would be appreciated đź‘Ť

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 1.png
    1.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 69

What are you specifically asking?
Refer to the “dsPIC30F Family Reference Manual” (DS70046) for descriptions of register bit fields
Section 24. Device Configuration

What are you specifically asking?

Section 24. Device Configuration
Another question:
I've somehow locked the pic 30f2010 mcu . I am able to read and erase the ic but when I click blank check it showing 0Ă—000000 error . Is the ic dead or can I fix it.
Thanks

Another question:
I've somehow locked the pic 30f2010 mcu . I am able to read and erase the ic but when I click blank check it showing 0Ă—000000 error . Is the ic dead or can I fix it.
Thanks
its not dead you can erase it with pic kit3 .but you should give supply voltage to pin 27 and 28 . said it your earlier thread

As I've mentioned in your other thread, the code protection is set. You need to clear the code protection config bits.
Of course the code protection bit is set for a reason - the original author does not want you to take his work.
Susan

its not dead you can erase it with pic kit3 .but you should give supply voltage to pin 27 and 28 . said it your earlier thread
Thanks man it worked perfectly. I had a TOP3000 programmer. I tried with that and supplied 5V with a power supply and it worked. ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.