Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPC2114 problem with kit handelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitdpg

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Report this post to the moderators of this forum
hi

i am using ARM LPC2100 board of zlgmcu I will not able to execute the code for ADC and uart ADC i/p is connected to pin P0.28 and P0.27

I am using Cygwin as a compiler

Did you know any free software

I have a JTAG but i dont know , how to used with the board , for that does required any software

Do you know any free RTOS

pls reply

Hi

Goin the LPC group on Yahoo site read the list note and ask question regarding ARM

But first befor jumping right into rtos blink the LED on your board

You can download a kikstart software from IAR or KEIL site

All the best

Bobi

can you pls tell me you are not able to execute means what and if possible tell me steps are you following in programming .
In GNU toolchain you need to configure lot of the things PLL, MAM,Stacks for various modes , finally you should work in User mode.

Keil does all these things for you ...in its startup routine and it has very good peripheral simulator for LPC21xx you heck this using keil..
Eval version of keil for ARM is having 16K code limitation but code you are mensioning will be much smaller than it.
So use keil eval version. generate hex file .download it using LPC Flash ISP utility
and check it ..After this you can try it over GNU tool with doing all the configurations.

Status
Not open for further replies.