Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematic of Type C chopper project

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbexpress

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
chopper need help

I need to do a Type C chopper project. Does anyone have the schematic or link to build that one. Thank you.

Re: chopper need help

Here you are.
Hope it helps.

can you give a link, i cant see that
anyway, i tried to search on google but i didnt work much for me
i want a circuit to build Class C two quadrant chopper with adjustable frequency, without specific requirements, any output is fine for me
thanks

Well I don't have any links but you can download this book. Chek page 34 it has a class C chopper. Its where I got the picture from.
Code:
&sid=8c75b0da003aab98a1f2adbfbbdc8616
I don't get what you mean by "circuit to build Class C Chopper."
This is a Class C 2 quadrant chopper. Current can flow in two directions and voltage will always be positive or zero. If S1 is on & S2 off then Vp = V1 and if S2 is on & S1 off then Vp=0. So the average Vp over 1 cycle is (T1/(T1+T2))*V1, where T1 & T2 are the time for which S1 & S2 are on respectively.
Frequency is decided by (T1+T2).

Another book for this is "Power electronics" by Ned Mohan - John Wiley & Sons.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back