Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking any simple circuit RF 2.45GHz to DC volt

Status
Not open for further replies.

aziz92

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Iam looking for any simple circuit RF to DC volt. anyone helps me...

I had finish fabricate a patch antenna for capture 2.45GHz. and the second step, I want to searching any circuit to convert from RF to DC Volt. The dc volt will we get from I reading not more than 3Volt. So, I try to get below 3V and enough to light up the one LED for show to other RF can convert to DC. I still student want to design just for evidence to all that RF can easy to convert to DC. for future, I will try to show at all we can get highest voltage just like 12V or enough to charge our hp. hehehe.

Have you have any very2 simple circuit?? please.. . :)

yes2.. thanks you. the pdf files like more complicated for me just a student. I had saw the circuit in this URL: **broken link removed**

Can I use it that circuit? Its also use a Schottky diodes. However, how can I find the value of every type of component?
The value capacitor. resistor. Schottky diodes also have many serial number right and series right? can I have a detail about it. please2.. thanks you for helps me ea..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back