Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is Silent Sound Spread Spectrum real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbuildpain

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The Silent Sound Spread Spectrum is often used on alleged conspiracy websites in connection with brain washing and mind control and this is the patent mentioned

According to that link, this technology has been used by IBM, Sony, Microsoft and many others.

The patent claims "A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude or frequency modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain..."

How does the brain understand the messages in such waves? If it doesn't work, I'm sure big companies would have to use it or cite it.

VLF carriers cannot produce audible range
sound.

Ultrasonics "might" be demodulated or
downconverted somehow.

Putting energy into the brain without
targeting and selectivity would seem to
have no particular result besides heating.

The US patent system does not require
that an invention be practical, or do what
the disclosure says. The only bars to being
patentable are obviousness, anticipation
by some other, or being in one of a few
"get out of here, you kook!" classes like
perpetual motion. Other than that you could
patent a microwave turd scrambler and if
it looks like it scrambles turds and has any
microwave related elements, pay the fee
and get your ticket.

The patent has falsely claimed it is understood by the brain, the human auditory system still plays a role in understanding these types of sounds.

According to the detailed description, an audio signal in 14,500Hz is modulated with information, and this signal is demodulated by the ear and passed on subliminally into the inner ear.

What parts would I need to build these devices? To verify if they work.

Hi,

The patent has falsely claimed it is understood by the brain, the human auditory system still plays a role in understanding these types of sounds.

According to the detailed description, an audio signal in 14,500Hz is modulated with information, and this signal is demodulated by the ear and passed on subliminally into the inner ear.

What parts would I need to build these devices? To verify if they work.

You're talking about psychotronic weapons and so on. Beware difference between plausible theories undermined with propaganda and tin-foil hat theories meant to distract from fact.

Build something at home of dubious likelihood of being attainable with current technology that security forces can't make work and some have given up spending money on the research, allegedly? Dream on...

We'd all be enslaved, mindless, borg-like, unthinking creatures if any such tools weren't still long into the future of being workable and effective.

At best, a directed high-pitched whine in the inner ear is possibly feasible, with a team of engineers and big money.

Make one at home? Dream on... I have a time machine that works and a free energy machine I'm working on, if you're interested. ;)

Hi,

You're talking about psychotronic weapons and so on. Beware difference between plausible theories undermined with propaganda and tin-foil hat theories meant to distract from fact.

Build something at home of dubious likelihood of being attainable with current technology that security forces can't make work and some have given up spending money on the research, allegedly? Dream on...

We'd all be enslaved, mindless, borg-like, unthinking creatures if any such tools weren't still long into the future of being workable and effective.

At best, a directed high-pitched whine in the inner ear is possibly feasible, with a team of engineers and big money.

Make one at home? Dream on... I have a time machine that works and a free energy machine I'm working on, if you're interested. ;)

Will it only be audible in one or both ears and only when in the area where it is directed? How long can that area be?

How would one block ultrasound, can frequencies above 20KHz travel through concrete wall?

Hi,

... ... ...

I have no idea about one or both ears. We're entering MIB or Star Trek phaser territory with questions about directed electronic weapons.
I understand (sound) waves have greater or lesser amplitude based on wave length which relates to frequency, something like that.

Maybe blocking could be achieved with cancelling technology using positioned loudspeakers similar to that being studied to keep traffic and other nuisance noise out of houses when windows are open.

I'm not an RF engineer so no idea but WiFi travel through walls, doesn't it.

You seem troubled about something as most of your posts are queries about electronic weapons of some sort or another. I suppose at least you're not asking how to make a taser, yet...

Not sure what your motivations are but it all reads questionably or saddeningly from a rational, ethical, humanistic position.

I don't think this forum is an appropriate place for your interest in making electronic weapons, that's more dark web stuff or if you feel you are being targeted then there is some online help group of people who feel they are targeted by psychotronic weapons where you might get more meaningful answers to your preoccupations.

In my opinion, this is meant to be a healthy forum where people help each other with healthy projects. I feel your threads lower the tone of edaboard due to the questionable motivation behind the queries coupled with the technologies of interest.

I'm genuinely sorry to be frank, but that's how it is.

Hope you learn how to un-build that pain sooner than later in a positive, healthy and constructive way. Good luck!

Reactions: FvM

Understanding of our brain has not reached a stage where this is possible. A message still needs to enter through the ears or eyes.

A closely related phenomenon has been people whose dental fillings pick up AM radio broadcasts. A famous example is Lucille Ball's story.

And subliminal advertising is or was common. Stores playing music which includes a soft voice saying 'I'm honest' or 'I like my boss' once a minute. Theaters inserting a single frame of a hot dog during a movie, in hopes viewers 'decide' they're hungry for a snack at the lobby. That sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back