Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Indian PCB Maker firms??

Status
Not open for further replies.

buts101

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcb maker in delhi

Hello Guys,

Could you list me some of the good PCB maker firms (like China www.pcbcart.com) which can assemble and ship my design.
Please recommend which are also good in price department.

Thank you
Buts

pcb makers bangalore

you need the assembly house or the PCB manufacturers?

PCB Manufacture..i design the circuit and they manufacture them.

hey where do u live if in bangalore try sp road.....

Hi,

You didn't let us know the place,where your looking for?anyways if your looking for the manufacturers in bangalore.

Hi-q is the best for mass production and for their quality.
Ats-ecad is again best,they have manufacturing unit in nanjangud towards mysore.
and last but not least its Micropack they also take mass production.

Above three pcb manufacturers are good,when we go for mass production and there are plenty of small manufacturers who do prototype boards.....

Agni futuristics...
Anand electronics.
Asscend...hope this will help you.

Regards

Ramesh

If you need some one in and around delhi you can try Circuit System, Sark or SMI SAN..

Circuit system is very good multi layer boards and offer good prices but if you want two layer board without Sark or SMI SAN is Ok

hai,

the www.sclcircuits.com is one of the good manufacturers in India located in Hyderabad. best prices with best quality.

thanks

havi

I'm in Nepal. I like to place order for PCB assembling...do those above firms ship to Kathmandu,Nepal.
Please give the site of those firms.

Hi

I am also looking for Indian PCB manufacturer who can do some prototype(10 PCS) for me. I am interested in Delhi and Noida as I have setup to arrange payment and pickup. I will submit Gerber 274X files.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back