Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want information about Panel milled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green52

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all

I want to make a PCB through the process Milled . The problem is we did not find any information about the milling process. .
Fabrication outputsist ODB++

If you have more information about this process, please help !!

I want to do something like this, but do not know how !!
Break-routing
http://www.eurocircuits.de/Introduction-to-eurocircuits-standard-panels

I use Altium Designer 16.1
thank you !!

Hi,

If you need help, you should ask a clear question.

I really don´t know what information you need.
Milling is a standard process in PCB manufacturing. Just define your PCB outlines and the factory will send you milled PCBs.

Usually the designer does not need to know much about the milling process.

Maybe you need something special, then tell us.

Klaus

Hi,
thank you for your answer!!

I made a PCB that is 3 boards stark and connections between them are made by Flex.
I want to know how to define this board for production by milling. And I want to place bridges by yourself.
I do that Panelization in an new project or in CAM (File-> Fabrication Outputs->ODB+ File ) and after that I do Panelization?

Hi,

best is you discuss this with the manufacturer, because it´s some kind of special.

Klaus

Look up adding rat bites, PCB panelisation etc. You need to create toolpaths for milling, as long as you provide the relevant board outline information, break-out positions he will be able to create the required paths from your data. Should be plenty of info out there as panelisation is as old as PCB designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back