Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I shape parasitic element

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy orton

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all

I am working on a design of antenna and different shapes of parasitic element, and as a part of that i want to design I-shape parasitic element. but the one more requirement is that i want to change the distant between antenna and I shape element in a same file.Like my antenna is on 0,0,0 and initially my parasitic element will be at 0,X,0 and i will sweep X from 1-100. So if i design I shape by using boxes than it will be very much complex to move the whole segment at one shot as i have to co-relate all the boxes with each other, so what i want to do is that using "Lines" i will design I shape in 2D and i want to make it 3-D and i don't want to make it hollow it has to be solid as i want to assign a material, so is there any way that i can do like that?or any other way is always welcomed.if one can give me step by step suggestion that it will be a great help to me.

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Hello all

I found out the way how to transfer from 2D to 3D but the only problem for now is that if i am using "Draw line" thing than i can't specify its origin point, as i mentioned in above thread that i want to keep my I shape element at 0,X,0 and later on i will vary value of X in a same file. so if any one can help me out in defining an exact location for "Draw line" thing than its a great help.

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back