Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to write vhdl code for stim sensor interfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijayksrct

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Plz, help me to solve this problem

At first sight, "VHDL code" and "stim sensor interface" are completely unrelated terms. I think you should explain in detail what you want to achieve.

Presuming your post is about an academic project assignment, I would suggest that you review existing literature, write down a project concept and come back with more specific questions. The purpose of the project is that you are learning how to handle a design job and the detail engineering.

write a VHDL program for STIM

My project concept is connecting different sensor with cpld (c2c256 TQ144) chip and transferring the sensor data to network by using zigbee module and USB serial port.

Re: write a VHDL program for STIM

Sounds complicated and interesting. Be prepared for hard work. Good luck.

Re: write a VHDL program for STIM

My project concept is connecting different sensor with cpld (c2c256 TQ144) chip and transferring the sensor data to network by using zigbee module and USB serial port.

u got any idea how to code? if so share it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back