Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to simualte CMRR for diffrential amp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can some one please upload the file by eda4u in rapid share

Added after 8 minutes:

**broken link removed**

arsenal said:
usually i use 2 opamps........to calculate the differential and common mode gain

Added after 41 seconds:

or much more simple,
hi arsenal

use 2 vcvs......
how to use 2 op and 2 vcvs,will you elaborate it a bit more?THX

u give two sine waves for both postive and negative terminal , both sine waves must have a same frequency, amplitude , phase. then u plot gain in decibles. this will give common mode gain. differential mode gain minus common mode gain will give the CMRR

the book by david is very good,I have downloaded it and many thanks!

input connect together run ac and use diff av / this av

plot/calculation of COMMON MODE RANGE in Synopsys??

how to plot INPUT COMMMON MODE RANGE in HSPICe..
i hv read that document.. it is asking for DC + AC Analsyis...
does this avail in Synopsys tool.. help me out..

see allen book in chapter six. when simulation in monte carlo, the time is very large.

by the way, how to simulate PSRR

Added after 20 seconds:

I am using Hspice

jacob backer's coms design layout and simulation book has the exact setup on how to simulate cmrr

does the david book discuss CMRR under monte carlo simulation? [I need more points, I downloaded the ashishsahu file first and that did not discuss monte carlo mismatch analysis at all]

how to get some point? i can not download the tutorial!

Added after 2 minutes:

I only have 0.5 point!!

I got a question. My diff amp design is double ended instead of single ended. How to configure the CMRR & PSRR?
Let say, for PSRR, should I use the configuration in the Allen textbook for the 1st ended output (and ignore the 2nd ended output)?

TQ

you can refer to allen's book

How to model the common mode feedback circuit?
In some differential opamps, swtich cap CMFB is used, how to test the parameters of the ops?

First, we get the differential gain. Then, we get the common gain. Final, we will caculte the CMRR=diff gain/common gain.

i also have this problem,
i just use hspice to simulate it ,i find my cmrr is just zero in low frequency,that's why.
i use a two stage op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back