Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to learn Analog Circuit Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If self-study, I recommend P.E. Allen's book. You may download his lecture notes from the net, follow its schedule, and you will learn very much in one year.

read microelectronics by sedra and smith first it is a must read if u want to learn analog design then u can go to the other books like razavi or grey and mayer or allan holgerg

read microelectronics by sedra and smith first it is a must read if u want to learn analog design then u can go to the other books like razavi or grey and mayer or allan holgerg

i>refer the book by gray and meyer or john and martin

hi
reading various configurations for a circuit in books cited above by friends, by putting observation on why they modified and how it helps u much.analog designs r basically amp,filters,data converters etc.various configurations with modifications r there.first study them.and then practice the designs using PSpice.i hope this helps u much.

if you want to learn circuit design, even G.K. Mithal is a good book for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.