Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get simple circuit to wirelessly control a plant ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkhashtee

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wireless control

dear sirs
how can i get simple circuit to control some plant through wireless communication of about 1000m
with my best regard
alkhashtee

wireless control

i think there is no simple circuit to do what u want from it , it may be a very complicated circuit and u have to work on diff. modules of circuit to make it work, if u want to make it very simple dont make it , just buy a finished product nothing else could be simple

Re: wireless control

Hi,
you can these two IC's for a very simple Digital commionication but if you want to have 1000m length range i think you have to use some simple RF amplifiers

PT2267(Remote control Encorder)
PT2272(Remote control Encoder)
Best wishes,
Ali.

hi
the only solution i think to make simple 1000m communication is to use RF modules and to take care of the antennas !

If your two end points are fixed, you can use high gain antennas pointing at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back