Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to display hidden pins in proteus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaber2611

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everybody,

please can anyone guide me on how to display the 4066 IC hidden pins on Proteus?, as i am working on drawing schematic which include 4066, and need to connect its pins with other components in the circuit, and only 3 ins are displayed when i choose it from the Proteus library

i am using Proteus design suite 8

will appreciate your response

In older versions of Proteus there was option to show hidden power pins but that is not possible in newer versions. If all the pins except power pins are not visible then it means the device is split into A, B, C, D, like that. So, If your device is an OR gate and there are 4 OR gates in the chip then just place 4 partys of the smae device and you get all the pins.

for data pins use multiple entities and it will appear as U1A, U1B, U1C, if power lines donot appear then go to properties, click on hidden pins, assign the pins by naming the power lines infront of VCC and GND. This will connect them in schematic as well as PCB layout

Status
Not open for further replies.