Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proteus simulation problem

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear friends am doing the 3-phase motor protector circuit i have to do everything but the simulation is showing so many errors so pls any anyone give me a suggestion am new to Proteus

Attachments

• New Project.rar
    47.4 KB · Views: 38
Please show the schematic photo so we all can see, as we not all use computer neither proteus for simulation so people here can see something and help you

Also, sample of the errors

And from there we can start the discussion and help if we can

Unfortunately your version of Proteus is newer than my version so I cannot see your problem.

Please show the schematic photo so we all can see, as we not all use computer neither proteus for simulation so people here can see something and help you

Also, sample of the errors

And from there we can start the discussion and help if we can
Am sorry unfortunately I don't have a schematic I have to design directly in proteus I have PCBS only actually which is 3 phase motor protector this features are phase sequence, phase fail and overload protection and on-time delay

It is simple enough to get a schematic from Proteus, simply display the Proteus schematic on the screen, hit Print Scrn on the keyboard and paste into paint and then save as a JPG.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: