Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to design this antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenchangfu

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I read a paper about a 2.4G printed monopole antenna,but I cannot understand how to design the size of the antenna.How to choose the width of the microstrip line? And how to design the shorting strip?Is there any book or formula can I refer?

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    764.3 KB · Views: 90

good morning,
well can you please show me the picture of the antenna that you wanna designe, i maybe try to help you with that.

is this a PIFA?

hi
this antenna as said as in paper is a novel structure and usually we dont have equation and formula for this structure

there is no equations will help you to design this, it is an hybrid antenna.

捕获.JPGThis is the picture of the antanna.I just want to know how to choose the width and length of the microstrip.I know the shorting strip plays the role of impedance matching.But it is a pity that I do not know how to adjust it.Is there any formula or experience for the impedance matching of thia antenna?

OK ,I want to know how the shorting strip works,I try to adjust the length of it but I cannot make the impedance matching no matter how I adjust it.

pls attach your simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back