Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design an LPF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveeng

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear frns...

i need to design an LPF with an input impedance of 150 ohm and output impedance of 50 ohm...

plzz...any one can describe me how to design or suggest any paper or article or text book ..so that i can get help from u....

thanks and regards....

Have you tried googling "low pass filter design"? There seem to be some useful pages there.

Dave

what about looking into a relevant textbook ?
You should be aware that there are at least 20 circuit alternatives for active low pass filters. Or do you refer to passive circuits ?
Do you know that filter order and approximation characteristics are also relevant ?

You are apparently refering to a passive filter. If you want to use inductors and capacitances from a catalog with standard E6 or E12 values, simple filter characteristics (bessel, butterworth, chebyshev) are preferable. They are sufficient for many purposes anyway. But as said, you need a specification. Trial version of Nuhertz filter solutions could be used to calculate the filter, but a lot of other tools should be also available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back