Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design a bandgap by using only MOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrs007

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to design a bandgap witout using BJTs...by using only MOS??
What is the base concept for MOS bandgaps...

And can anyone explain this...I have to design a bandgap with three PTAT sink outputs and 3 source outputs...I didnt understand it...so we have three nodes varying with temp and we use those 3 in different combinations to get 3 different reference voltages???

All this using only MOS

Re: MOS bandgaps

Do you have any references? Plz show me. TIA.

MOS bandgaps

where is your circuits.

MOS bandgaps

That is what I didnt get...how to make a bandgap reference circuit without BJTs and only MOS...am new to bandgaps and all the ckts I have seen use BJTs only....how to make a bandgap reference circuit using MOS only...no BJTs and no opamps...any hint would be helpful...thanks.

See, for example,

A CMOS bandgap reference without resistors

ArneE.Buck,Member,IEEE,CharlesL.McDonald,Member,IEEE,StephenH.Lewis,Fellow,IEEE,and T.R.Viswanathan,Fellow,IEEE

IEEE JOURNAL OF SOLID-STATE CIRCUITS,VOL.37,NO.1,JANUARY

hi,
the others ways are you can follow the body driven technique. i found the paper in ieee. i will post the title in next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.