Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can design the ptat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qqmz

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello:

how can decide the parameters of the mos-transistor? the circuit schematic is in the razavi's book "the design of analog integrate circuit" page 325, 11.31(b) .

i want to get a 50uA , i got the value , but the value change a lot when i choose the different power such as when i change the power from 3v to 2.7v ,the value change from 50u to 35u ,why ?

thank you !!!

Whitout seeing the schematic I guess either some of your transistors are operating in the linear region or their channel length is much too short.

now ,i got a value 50 which do not change too much with the power, but it change a lot with the temperture, such as it change from 40 to 70u when the temperture change from -25 to 125,

why ?

maybe yous circuit model changed with temperature,
if you want get good current ,maybe VBG add BIAS is best

maybe i need to choose one vbg add bias circuit to get a good current source ,

the ptat changed too much with the temperture !!!1

use current bias the circuit

maybe amp is operating in the linear region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back