Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] help with comparator of PIC16f88

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatoulisss

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello i need help on programming a pic16f88 comparator
i have a programm running on pic16f628a using comparator and i want to upgrade now my hardware using pic16f88
the thing is that using same code as pic16f628a to pic16f88 the comparator doesnt seem to work
any help what might be wrong?
im using mikro c pro and pic kit 3

thank you!

Hi,

We neither see your code nor do we see your schematic ....how can we help?

What are your test conditions? How do you see that it does not work as expected?

Klaus

Hi,

We neither see your code nor do we see your schematic ....how can we help?

What are your test conditions? How do you see that it does not work as expected?

Klaus

i have a voltage devider on RA3 pin and a vibration switch on RA0 pin and i want when VRA3>VRA0 a led to light
so i have this code :

Code:
while (c1out_bit==1){
delay_ms(500);
portb.f3=1;}

this works with the pic16f628a but it doesn on pic16f88 anything else on the code works only this doesnt

Last edited by a moderator:

On the PIC16F88, RB3 also has the 'PGM' function on it. We really need to see the full code and the CONFIG settings to know if this has any impact on the problem.
What mode is the comparator in? RA3 (which you mention as an input) can also be the Comparator 1 output in various comparator modes.
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.