Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help us to design diagram of UAV made with PIC18F2431

Status
Not open for further replies.

irah_burns

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my group need to make UAV using PIC18F2431..we already hv the design but we stil hv problem in the circuit diagram... our design consists of 4 motors...our UAV must b able to fly n move in all 4 directions...can anyone help us with the circuitry design fast.. thanks...:D

Re: motor, pic18f2431..

Hmmmm, may be if you could make a better description about your problem?

motor, pic18f2431..

How can i contact you ?

hi..thanks for your reply..well, s for now, my group is still kind of stucked with the programming of the UAV..as in how to start programming..we have already started with part of the initialisation n lyk i say we are stucked..we dun reli noe how to program the motors, sensors n stuffs..
Mayb u can contact me thru emailin or msn at irah_burns@hotmail.com.. I'll be waiting for ya reply..thanks..

I think i can you with the sensors, which kind of sensors have you?
Ah, please... i don't know english very well then may you write little better? because something words i don't understanding.
thnx

hi again..well, i'm using ultrasonic sensors & tilt sensors.. attach is the circuit..i'm using MCT programming..thank you..

I was viewing your schematic, then i understand you. Do you want that the PIC controls the UAV? because it will be very difficult. Normally, one buys a aeromodel and then one puts the sensors inside the UAV with a transmitter, then, with a PC you can do the control. If you want to control the UAV you need a velocimeter also, like a pitot's tube.

hmm..do i really need velocimeter??its a bit too late to edit n but that.. if i dun put in the velocimeter, can? i have a remote control to control the UAV.. as for now i just need to program the circuit..and also to calculate the value of resistors.. can u help me with it..thanks ya..anything u just email to me.. thanks..

What is the rating of ur motor?
Do u provide any filter to elimate the noise in ur circuit since motor is source of harmonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back