Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with using pin of TP3067

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanb2k47

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me to using TP3067

i dont known to use PIN of TP3067, help me pls,
my project : i want converte analog to PCM, i have syn..clock 8kHz,bit clock 256kHz, and clock 2,048MHZ,

HELP ME PLS

Re: help me to using TP3067

Thanb2k47,

see the datasheets on: **broken link removed**

bye !!!

What pins are you intrested in? I have built many linecards with this codec

im want use PIn 17,18,19
i want converte analog signal to pcm, can u help a circuit
send a diagram (circuit) for me pls
my mail: thanb2k47qht@yahoo.com

Use circuit in figure 1 of the datasheet. First of all you need to determine the levels that you need for the conversion. Depending of the gain of your analog interface (between the analog line and the codec) you must calculate the maximum expected level at the codec input and the maximum needed signal at the codec output. From the datasheet you can see that this codec is equiped with two opamps one for setting input (transmit) gain and one for setting output (receive) gain. Input is "ANALOG IN" and output "VPO-". There is a third opamp for driving balanced loads if you dont need it leave "VPO+" opened. In the datasheet you can see that 0 dbm0 (~3dB less than digital clipping voltage) is 1.2276Vrms. If you cannot calculate the exact gains that you need experiment starting with 10K resistors for all R1,R2,R3,R4 resistors.The pinout depending on the IC package that you use is on page 2.
You will be using long frame sync since you will connect your 8KHz signal to both FSR and FSX. Connect BCLKR and BCLKX to 256KHz and MCLKR and MCLKX to 2048KHz.
Do you need more help on your analog interface?

ty for ur reply, im trying to do that !
can u design for me an example for telefone, i want connect to ANALOGIn signal analog from telefone and i need signal PCM on Dx,

in other application i want connectto Dr (on other IC) PCM from Dx in this IC and converte PCM signal to analog signal?
can u help me and reply me by email pls, because i havenot enough point to doawloat file in this website.
my email: thanb2k47qht@yahoo.com

My english not good, im sorry for that.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back