Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design a flyback converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

moh19814

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,
I need an argent help. I am new in power electronics especially topics related to dc-dc converters, and I would like to design a flyback converter with the following specifications:
Input voltage (battery): 9V
Input current: 4A
Input power: 36watt
Output voltage: 200V
Output current: 15mA
Output power: 30watt
Operating frequency: 100Khz
Maximum duty cycle: 50%
Efficiency: 80-85% (83%).

The converter can work in either DCM or CCM mode. In case of CCM mode, I choose a fraction (a = 0.80) of the maximum value into which secondary current can decrease. In other word, during the off period Isec decreases from [Isec (max)] to [a * Isec (max)], and during on period Iprim increases from [a * Iprim (max)] to [Iprim (max)].

Please i need to submit the design in 20th of this month and i am facing a lot of problem, especially with selecting the transformer, core, windings, and how to buy it and from where. I need any available help and thanks a lot in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.