Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me convert PIC16F877A to hex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Please some help me.

Project attached, including a hex file.

I have had to guess at what configuration setting you want, so if you want something different, you will have to tell me.

Attachments

• junk.rar
    112.1 KB · Views: 65

thanks a lot. i appreaciate it!but 15kb for hex can fit to pic16f877a? im confuse here

Last edited:

thanks a lot. i appreaciate it!but 15kb for hex can fit to pic16f877a? im confuse here
A '.hex' file is a text file. Your programmer should convert it to binary before sending it to the PIC. Binary takes up less space than the .hex file. The hex file in the project is perfectly good for most programmers.

What programmer are you using? What programming software are you using?

A '.hex' file is a text file. Your programmer should convert it to binary before sending it to the PIC. Binary takes up less space than the .hex file. The hex file in the project is perfectly good for most programmers.

What programmer are you using? What programming software are you using?

pic kit 2, tq

Yes, the hex file in the project I gave you successfully writes to PIC16F877A using PICkit2 stand-alone program

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

I have given your code a little try-out on real hardware. It does not seem to work, and I cannot work out why.

Maybe you will have better luck, but I think maybe the other posters on this thread may be right.

I would abandon this code as a bad job, and find a better project to copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back