Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[help] how to convert balanced circuit to unbalanced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielye

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The output is 50ohm LVDS signals, and I want to convert it to unbalanced signal (50ohm,as well). could someone kindly provide a circuit or upload some files to help me? Thank a lot!

Hi

Could this help ?

h**p://pdfserv.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/MAX9111-MAX9113.pdf

* = t

yes perfect it is correct circuit
wonderful....it will work if the inputs are given to this IC

If the lump components are used to do this job,instead of active IC, How can I handle it?

what's the advantages and disadvantages of active IC? How about the jitter ?

Danielye said:
The output is 50ohm LVDS signals, and I want to convert it to unbalanced signal (50ohm,as well). could someone kindly provide a circuit or upload some files to help me? Thank a lot!

you can try out SMD baluns available from Mini circuits or Anaren; i think they will do the job for you ; you can also get a few samples for evaluation from their site

Aneren's balun or microstripe balun or transformer

they can satisfy your requirement

you can also use ADS to design your converter of Balanced--unBalanced

you can use the balun to convert it ,use the anaren corporation production,or use the www.soshin.co.jp product to solve it,it is very easy to use it

If possible,one useful method is transformer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back