Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] Ft5306 touchscreen registers

Status
Not open for further replies.

saman1969

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello , i have a question about touch screen FT5302 . As in all touch screens when i touch a point on FT5302 it produce an interrupt that i use it to create an I2C transfer for giving coordination it give back o me. (because my controller is master and touch is slave) . in its data sheet(https://www.newhavendisplay.com/app_notes/FT5x06_registers.pdf) there is a table that list its registers and when i read 6
bytes i can reach to desired coordination but a addition of this coordination it give back some other information that i do not know what they are and they harm my work . i guess i should read a number of bytes and then terminate i2c and do not know how many byte should i read . appreciated if some of you guide me .
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

I don't see the problem.
You may set start address...and you may read as many bytes as you like.
If you don't want to read 6 bytes, then simply don't do it.

Each register has it's own address.
What registers (addresses locations) do you want to read?

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back